Property of the Week: Foston, near Grantham
A slice of village life is on offer for under £150,000 from agents Winkworth of Grantham.
They are offering this ideally-located immaculate three-bedroom detached bungalow in Wilkinson Drive, a cul-de-sac in the popular village of Foston, just off the A1 north of Grantham for £147,950.
There is spacious living accommodation throughout with a lounge, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, garden room and a garage.
Wilkinson Drive is situated off Main Street in the village.
Entering through the frosted double glazed front door, there is an entrance hall which has loft access, a linen cupboard and doors leading to the rooms.
The lounge has a bow window to the front, living flame gas fire on a hearth and a television point.
There is a range of fitted wall and base units in the kitchen with inset display cabinets, roll edge work surfaces, basin, eight ring range-style cooker with extractor hoos and light, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar and recessed spot lights.
French doors lead through to the garden room, which has windows to side and rear and french doors to the garden. The room has wood laminate flooring, an electric wall heater and power points.
The master bedroom faces the front elevation. Bedroom two faces the back garden.
The third bedroom, which has wood laminate flooring, has double glazed patio doors leading through to the garden room.
The bathroom faces the rear garden and comprises a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, low level toilet, wash basin, partially tiled splash backs and a chrome heated towel rail.
The front garden of the property is made up of hard standing pathways landscaped frontage with mature flowers and shrubs. A hard standing driveway provides off street parking. The integral garage has power and lighting.
The rear garden is split level with a sun terrace and lawned gardens housing mature flowers, shrubs and trees.
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Good news follows bad for Grantham councillor Ray Wootten
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- Grantham Museum to offer book of condolence for Margaret Thatcher
- Baroness Thatcher dies at 87
- Grantham Journal remembers Baroness Thatcher’s last town visit
- First concert of Harlaxton Manor classical music season is out of this world
- Councillor calls for Grantham to make the most of Margaret Thatcher links
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North