Advertising feature: Beautiful Valentine’s gifts at John Cussell’s
In this world of multi-national and national retailers the independent retailer is becoming a rarity.
Grantham’s success story is jeweller John Cussell’s, which is still going strong by offering a unique and first-class service.
There is no other jeweller/silversmith in Grantham or the surrounding area that can match the level of service (including repairs and commissions) that John Cussell’s offers in Grantham.
With Valentine’s Day in mind, the jewellers has a variety of hearts in silver and the colourful Italian Morano glass. There is also an extensive range of earings, pendants, chains,brooches, bracelets and rings, both in silver, gold and platinum.
For the man in your life there is a range of men’s jewellery by ‘Unique’ in stainless steel, titanium and leather.
With such a vast range to choose from, John Cussell’s can suit most pockets.
So for your Valentine’s Day gift look no further than John Cussell’s. And if you really can’t make up your mind, the shop has gift vouchers available in amounts of £5, £10, £20 and £50.
Happy Valentines Day from John Cussell’s.
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West