Barron Knights ride back into Grantham Guildhall
The Barron Knights are back by popular demand and there are still some tickets available to see them at the Guildhall.
One of the most entertaining groups to come out of the ’60s and ’70s, their musicianship, harmonies and, of course, their humour makes them what their peers like to call ‘The Guvnors’.
They have more than 300 shows at the London Palladium under their belts and a performance at Buckingham Palace.
Including old favourites such as ‘Call Up The Groups’ they will also play their inimitable version of the ‘William Tell Overture’ and Flamenco party piece ‘Malaguana’.
Tickets the concert on Wednesday, March 20, cost £16/£15 and are available from the box office (Tel: 01476 406158) or at www. guildhallartscentre.com
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west