Festive family fun at Grantham’s Christmas event
The ever-popular Christmas on the Green event is coming up, with a host of great attractions for all tastes.
The committee has been working hard in recent months to line up everything from stalls and fairground rides to a Santa’s Grotto and craft market.
So go along on November 25 to St Peter’s Hill and have a blast!
There are lots of new things to look forward to, including a procession of families, Santa’s postbox and real reindeer.
Marquees will be set up in St Peter’s Hill where choir music will play all day. Plus there will be music by the Premier Cru.
Pupils of Isaac Newton Primary School will put on a nativity play and sing carols. A variety of stalls will make up Petticoat Lane, an ideal opportunity to pick up a Christmas gift or two, while youngsters can enjoy a handful of fairground rides.
Christmas on the Green is being organised by Grantham Events Group in conjunction with South Kesteven District Council.
Don’t miss it!
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- UPDATE: Seven-year prison term for Grantham man who slashed victim’s face with a knife
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west