Grantham plant and crafts fair has a focus on Mother’s Day
A plant and crafts fair is on today and all weekend at the Grantham Indoor Market, in Station Road East.
With a focus on Mothering Sunday, the fair is open to all and entry is free. A key feature will be a display of orchids, especially for Mother’s Day, which is this Sunday.
Donations will be taken for forces charity Help for Heroes.
The fair is on today (Friday) and tomorrow from 10am to 4pm, and Sunday from 10am to 3pm.
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West