Sour Blisters play first gig to a packed Grantham crowd
Grantham band Sour Blisters took to the stage for their debut gig on Friday night.
The punk band, made up of Phil Moreton on lead guitar, Sam Marshall on bass guitar and Stuart Baker on drums, played their first set at the Black Dog pub in Watergate.
The trio got together just six months ago but have already put together an impressive set of both original songs and covers.
They played to a packed pub on Friday and were egged on to play an encore.
Phil, 33, Sam, 26 and Stuart, 27, hope to play more venues in Grantham in the coming weeks and eventuallygig further afield.
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West