Barrowby bungalow fire

0
Have your say

‘CARELESS handling of smoking materials’ caused a fire on Saturday night, which completely destroyed the lounge of a Barrowby bungalow.

Firefighters were called to the bungalow in Hurst Crescent at 6.17pm.

The lounge and contents were totally destroyed by the fire. The kitchen corridor and bathroom were severely damaged by heat and there was severe smoke damage to the remainder of the property.

A neighbouring property also suffered heat damage.

A spokesman for Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue said the fire was caused by careless handling of smoking materials.