It’s time once again to celebrate the best of business in Grantham through the annual Journal Business Awards.
We have once again teamed up with Belton Horse Trials organiser Bede Events to put on a spectacular gala presentation dinner in a VIP hospitality marquee right in front of the magnificent Belton House.
Guests will enjoy a champagne reception and delicious celebratory dinner before the awards ceremony, followed by an after-awards party complete with live music.
As well as a fantastic chance to celebrate business excellence in Grantham, the awards also offer second-to-none networking opportunities.
Each category is sponsored, and there are still sponsorship opportunities available.
As a sponsor you will receive a host of wonderful benefits, including:
* A 12-week promotional campaign in the pages of the Grantham Journal
* A full-page business profile in the newspaper
* Corporate hospitality on the gala evening
* The opportunity to judge your category
* Great networking opportunities
Sponsorship is available for the following categories:
* Great Food
* Green Award
* Independent Retailer
* Customer Care
* Employee of the Year
Further sponsorship is available for dinner chocolates and trophies, and within the drinks reception, souvenir programme and after-awards party.
Next week, we will launch the nominations in the newspaper, asking readers to put forward businesses that you think deserve some recognition. All you will have to do is fill out the coupon printed and send it in to us.
There are 12 categories - Business of the Year, Businessperson of the Year, Best New Start-up, Customer Care, Independent Retailer, Great Food, People Development, Green Achievement, Employee of the Year, Contribution to the Community, Business Innovation and Young Entrepreneur.
So get your thinking caps on and pick up a copy of next week’s Grantham Journal to make your Business Awards nominations.
* Corporate tickets for the event are available. If you want a great night out for your staff or to entertain clients at a prestigious local event, tables of 10 are available at £615 plus VAT or individual tickets are on sale at £67 plus VAT.
* To find out more about category sponsorship, or to book tickets, call Linda Pritchard on 01476 562291 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org