Decision on whether Grantham firms will be forced out is due in March
Two Grantham businesses will find out in March whether a compulsory purchase order made against them by Lincolnshire County Council will be upheld by the secretary of state.
The order, made to allow the creation of Station Approach, was handed to Jewson and Tanvic Tyres, in Wharf Road.
The secretary of state is considering recommendations made by a planing inspector following a two-day hearing in November.
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West