Share your views on rail services with managers at Grantham station
Passengers can discuss rail services at Grantham station at a ‘meet the manager’ event tomorrow (Thursday).
Train operator East Coast is inviting customers to share their views about its rail services at Grantham station between 5pm and 6.30pm.
The event is part of East Coast’s ongoing customer engagement programme, enabling customers to meet management teams face-to-face and discuss what they like about the service and where East Coast can improve it still further.
Station manager Simon Pashley said: “We hope that customers will take a break from their journeys and use the opportunity to share their views with us.
“We really value the feedback we get from our customers about East Coast’s train services, our timetable and customer service.”
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West