Thirteen people required medical treatment after inhaling fumes caused by a chemical reaction in a toilet.
Two crews from Grantham were called to High Road in Barrowby just after 4pm yesterday (Monday) after receiving reports of a smoke-logged property.
They found 13 casualties as a result of a chemical reaction between toilet blocks and domestic bleach. The toilet blocks were removed by firefighters wearing breathing apparatus and the chemical flushed away.
Firefighters helped four casualties while ambulance crews treated a further nine casualties.
There were no serious injuries.