Chimney fire in Swinstead prompts warning

Catch all the news online Like us at facebook.com/granthamjournal or follow us on Twitter via @GranthamJournal
Catch all the news online Like us at facebook.com/granthamjournal or follow us on Twitter via @GranthamJournal
0
Have your say

A warning comes from Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue following a chimney fire in Swinstead on last night (Monday).

A crew from Corby Glen was called to Bourne Road in the village just after 9pm. Firefighters extinguished the flames, and put it down to a build-up of soot. A warning to sweep chimneys at least once a year has been issued to houdeholds with open fires.