DCSIMG

House fire in Grantham overnight

Firefighters from Grantham were called to a house fire in Harrowby Road, Grantham in the early hours of Tuesday morning (Jan 22).

The fire started due to an electrical fault in a Hot Point dish washer.

Severe fire damage was caused to the dishwasher and kitchen while much of the rest of the house was affected by smoke damage.

Fire fighters were called out at 2am and extinguished the fire using four breathing apparatus and a thermal image camera.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page