Charles Read pupils go ‘Spotty Potty’ for Children in Need
Pupils and staff at Charles Read Academy, in Corby Glen, went ‘Spotty Potty’ on Friday in support of Children in Need.
Together they raised more than £600.
Principal Ali Story said: “Students and staff came up with some brilliant, fun and, at times, eye watering activities and together they have raised an amazing £600 and counting.”
Special guest was Bomber the dalmation who brought with him the challenge of guessing how many spots he has.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- UPDATE: Seven-year prison term for Grantham man who slashed victim’s face with a knife
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west