Grantham College welcomes Chinese visitors
Grantham college played host to staff and students of Chongqing University of Education from the Sichuan province in South West China.
Representatives from Grantham College first visited Chongqing University in 2010 and formed the ongoing connection between the two institutes.
Director of Curriculum, Higher Education and International at he college Wayne Dyble said: “It has given us great pleasure to host our guests from Chongqing.
“This is the first project in what will hopefully be a long relationship and help us towards achieving one of the strategic aims within our international strategy, which is to develop international collaborative partnerships.”
The aim of the partnership is to focus on the opportunity for exchanges for both staff and students as well as developing international commercial connections.
The group took part in a whole range of lessons at Grantham College, and were able to spend some time sightseeing.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west