Grantham firm environCom donates toys to the Grantham Additional Needs Federation
BUMPER sacks of toys were delivered to children at Grantham Additional Needs Federation (GANF), donated by a generous Grantham firm.
environCom donated the toys which had made their way into the waste electrical and electronic recycling plant mixed within electrical items.
Sales manager Mark Knight delivered the toys to the new early years area being developed at Ambergate Sports College.
He said: “We are delighted that the toys have been given such a welcoming new home.
“This donation has helped us to give something back to the local community that has supported our rapid growth over recent years.”
Both staff and students at GANF said they were delighted with the gifts.
Jane Rose said: “Children across the whole federation at both Ambergate Sports College and Sandon School have been lucky enough to enjoy the wonderful gifts provided.
“Donations like these really do make a world of difference and will get our Early Years Area off to a great start.”
GANF was formed in September 2010 and caters for pupils aged three to 19 with learning difficulties and complex needs.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- UPDATE: Seven-year prison term for Grantham man who slashed victim’s face with a knife
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west