Grantham King’s School and KGGS among best exam achievers in the country
King’s School, Grantham, is among the top 200 best achievers in GCSE exams in England according to secondary school league tables published today.
At the King’s School 99 per cent of pupils attained at least five A*-C grades at GCSE level.
Charles Read Academy, in Corby Glen, was among the 200 worst schools in the country with only 38 per cent of pupils achieving five A*-C grades at GCSE level.
King’s was also among the top 200 highest achieving schools at A/AS level as was Kesteven and Grantham Girls’ School.
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Good news follows bad for Grantham councillor Ray Wootten
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Grantham Journal columnist: Jacob Stuart
- Grantham Museum to offer book of condolence for Margaret Thatcher
- Baroness Thatcher dies at 87
- Grantham Journal remembers Baroness Thatcher’s last town visit
- First concert of Harlaxton Manor classical music season is out of this world
- Councillor calls for Grantham to make the most of Margaret Thatcher links
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 29 mph
Wind direction: North