Fire in toilet cubicle at Great Gonerby

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.
Have your say

Two Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue crews from Grantham attended a fire at a High Street premises in Great Gonerby overnight.

The fire is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault and caused damage to an extractor fan and toilet cubicle.

Firefighters attended at 12.08am this morning and found the flames out on arrival.

They used positive pressure ventilation during their inspection of the site.