Firefighters tackle blaze at Grantham house

0
Have your say

THREE fire crews were called to a house in Grantham on Saturday night, after a first floor bedroom caught fire.

Fire investigators believe the blaze at the property in Kenilworth Road was started by cigarettes.

All occupants were safely out of the property by the times the crews, one from Corby Glen and two from Sleaford, arrived.

However, one person was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.

There was severe damage to the bedroom and smoke damage to the remainder of the house.