This is the fifth option put forward by SKDC and the Wyndham Park Forum for a new paddling pool in Grantham’s Wyndham Park.
It is one of five options to be consulted upon this weekend.
Option Five: Paddling pool and splash pad
This has the following features:
• An area dedicated to a traditional paddling pool -a floor area of 25m2
• The remaining space a splash pad – a floor area of 36m2
• The splash pad has six play items
– One caterpillar above ground feature
– Three blow holes (ground level)
– Two mini fountains (ground level)
Click on the links below to see the further four designs and to read the full story.