East Midlands Ambulance Service has been fined £3.5 million after missing key response time targets for patients with life-threatening injuries.2 comments
A Folkingham businessman has launched campaign group Cure the NHS Lincolnshire in a bid to improve patient safety in Lincolnshire’s hospitals.
The Grantham Kesteven Rotary Club held its annual ‘Know Your Blood Pressure Day’ in The George Centre and saw a constant stream of people go along to have their blood pressure checked by health professionals.
A couple from Colsterworth are dedicated to raising money for Cancer Research UK - and have received a thank you from the charity for their efforts.
Dementia sufferers who attend the Forget Me Not Day Centre in Grantham went for a stroll through woodland in the grounds of Belton House as part of an improved wellbeing project.
Twenty elderly residents, between the ages of 61 and 98, who live in supported housing in Barrowby have been told they will have to move.
The Director of Public Health for Lincolnshire, Dr Tony Hill, talks about the importance of increasing the number of children who receieve immunisation in Lincolnshire.2 comments
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Good news follows bad for Grantham councillor Ray Wootten
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- Grantham Museum to offer book of condolence for Margaret Thatcher
- Baroness Thatcher dies at 87
- Grantham Journal remembers Baroness Thatcher’s last town visit
- First concert of Harlaxton Manor classical music season is out of this world
- Councillor calls for Grantham to make the most of Margaret Thatcher links
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North