Maybe vomit complainer should run for election
I HAVE a solution for David Holmes about the vomit situation on Grantham’s pavements (Letters, March 16).
Ban alcohol and close down all pubs and drinking establishments, as this has happened as long as they have been open.
As for Grantham’s drug ghettos, maybe Mr Holmes should stand for council election and clean up this town?
Manor Drive, Great Gonerby
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- UPDATE: Seven-year prison term for Grantham man who slashed victim’s face with a knife
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west