Sign of the times
I SEE that Lincolnshire County Council and South Kesteven District Council want to invest millions and millions of pounds in the Station Road revamp.
I’ve heard this before when they wanted to transform the railway underpass tunnel from Station Road to Huntingtower Road - that never happened.
What do people who travel on the A52 and A607 think as they enter Grantham? They probably don’t know they have, due to the overgrown trees blocking out the sign Grantham.
I hope they enter the word Grantham town into their SatNav so they know they have arrived.
Earlesfield Lane, Grantham
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West