What have we gained from loss of spaces in Wide Westgate, Grantham?
Once the Wide Westgate farce (following the Market Place fiasco) has been completed, can Our Glorious Leader, or indeed anyone from the district council, tell us how many parking spaces have actually been lost in the centre of Grantham, and how this loss will be beneficial to to the town?
Or is this just a ploy to get shoppers to move their business to other places such as Bourne (where Our Glorious Leader lives), or Newark (where I am willing to bet some members of the Politburo live).
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west