Arrest warrant for Grantham court no-show
MAGISTRATES issued a warrant for the arrest of a defendant who failed to attend court without good reason.
Following representations from the Crown Prosecution Service, the bench agreed that the excuse given by Gavin Brewin, of Strood Close, Harlaxton, for not attending the court on Monday was not good enough.
A warrant for his arrest was issued.
Brewin, 35, is charged with driving whilst disqualified in Grantham Road, Harlaxton, on August 12, and with using the vehicle on the same date without third party insurance.
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West