Bob completes 40 years with the Rotary Club of Grantham
A ROTARY club member was rewarded for completing 40 years service by the group’s international president recently.
Bob Brownlow, who was an auctioneer with Escritt and Barrell and a director of The Melton
Mowbray Building Society, received his certificate from Rotary International’s Sakuji Tanaka.
Bob was president of the Rotary Club of Grantham in 1983 - 1984.
Current president Irvin Metcalf, who is pictured with Bob, said: “Bob has served on all of the club committees and is a huge asset to the club. A raconteur of renowned fame he has a brilliant ability to entertain.”
Previously Bob was also involved with Grantham Round Table and the ex tablers’ club, The Grantham Forty Plus Club.
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Good news follows bad for Grantham councillor Ray Wootten
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- UPDATE: Seven-year prison term for Grantham man who slashed victim’s face with a knife
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North west