BREAKING NEWS: Sedgebrook traveller site application rejected by SKDC
COUNCILLORS have refused an application to change the use of land in Sedgebrook from agricultural to a camp for travellers.
Highways issues and a lack of sustainability were cited this afternoon (Tuesday) during a development control committee meeting.
The applicant, from a traveller site in Toney Lane in Newark, wants to create 10 mobile home pitches, an access road and toilet blocks on the site in Woolsthorpe Lane.
More to follow.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- UPDATE: Seven-year prison term for Grantham man who slashed victim’s face with a knife
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west