DCSIMG

Carpet shredder on fire in Ancaster caused by crushed aerosol

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue news.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue news.

Grantham firefighters attended a commerical premises in Ancaster last night where a carpet shredder was on fire.

At 10pm they reached the scene on High Dyke in Ancaster, and although the flames were out on arrival the crew used a thermal imaging camera to inspect the shredder.

This revealed that the fire had been caused by an aerosol which was crushed in the shredder and released solvents against the hot surface.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page