Council needs to commit to repeat
I WANTED to write to express my appreciation to SKDC and the organisers for the brilliant Gravity Fields Festival.
Grantham has certainly seen nothing like it before in terms of the range and calibre of speakers and events.
The highlight for me was being able to walk out of my door in this small market town and 20 minutes later be hearing lectures from world-class scientists.
My children also had a great time at the Big Bubble show and Transformation of the Town event. I do hope that the council will feel able to commit to another festival in two years’ time. The only challenge is how to improve on this one.
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West