DCSIMG

Faulty alarm attended by Grantham fire crew

editorial image

editorial image

A Grantham fire crew were called out in the early hours of the morning only to find a faulty carbon monoxide alarm.

The alarm was sounding at Gorse Road, Grantham, and the crew attended at 2.30am. The crew used a gas monitor and found no gas.

A spokesman for the fire service said: “The alarm was caused by a defective carbon monoxide alarm. Please make sure you test your smoke and gas alarms regularly.”

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page