Festive market to take over the town
THIS year’s Christmas Market will take place in Grantham exactly a month before the big day.
November 25 will see the town filled with the festive spirit.
The annual festive funday, which is organised by Grantham Events Group, will take over the town centre for the whole day, offering fun for all ages.
As well as seeing Father Christmas, visitors can expect a great opportunity to get gifts for those special people in their lives.
There will also be plenty of chances to support worthy local charities that will have stalls around the town. Not to mention plenty of entertainment. Westgate, Market Place and St Peter’s Hill will be full of things to buy, things to see and things to do.
The event gets bigger and better every year and always attracts thousands of people from all over the district.
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Good news follows bad for Grantham councillor Ray Wootten
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- UPDATE: Seven-year prison term for Grantham man who slashed victim’s face with a knife
- Grantham Museum to offer book of condolence for Margaret Thatcher
- Baroness Thatcher dies at 87
- Grantham Journal remembers Baroness Thatcher’s last town visit
- First concert of Harlaxton Manor classical music season is out of this world
- Councillor calls for Grantham to make the most of Margaret Thatcher links
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 29 mph
Wind direction: North