DCSIMG

Firefighters tackle bedroom blaze in Aisby

Fire.

Fire.

Fire crews put out a fire in a bedroom at a house in Aisby last night.

Firefighters from Grantham and Sleaford were called to the fire in Green Lane at 9.18pm. They used breathing apparatus and a hose reel to extinguish the fire which caused severe damage to a wardrobe and its contents. There was severe smoke damage to the room and smoke damage to the rest of a two-floor converted barn.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page