DCSIMG

Firefighters tackle Grantham kitchen blaze

Fire.

Fire.

Firefighters attended a house fire in Grantley Street, Grantham, yesterday.

A fire in the kitchen caused damage to one pan and contents, a cooker hood, cupboards and smoke damage to the property. The fire was caused by the pan contents overheating.

Firefighters were called at 5.50pm and used two pumps, one hose reel and two breathing apparatus to tackle the fire. Lincolnshire Fire and Emergency Support Service also attended.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page