DCSIMG

Four people led to safety from Corby Glen house fire

editorial image

editorial image

Four people were treated for smoke inhalation following a house fire in Corby Glen on Saturday morning.

Five fire crews attended the fire on Station Road at 4.20am and led four people to safety. There was fire damage to a utility room and smoke damage to the rest of the three storey house. The fire was put out by crews from Grantham, Corby Glen, Bourne and Billingborough.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page