Fun for the family in Great Ponton
GREAT Ponton Village Centre is holding its annual duck race on the River Witham next weekend.
As well as the race, there will be a car boot sale, stalls, a bouncy castle, a tombola, a tug-o-war, children’s races and ice cream teas.
The event will be held on Sunday, August 5, in Dalygate field in Great Ponton from 1pm until 6pm. Admission is free. The event is being held to raise funds for the village church and the centre playing field.
There will also be live music from Irish band The Kilburns.
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west