Also at Grantham Magistrates’ Court:
* Brian Docherty, of Brook Street, Grantham, pleaded guilty to assault on December 18 in Grantham. He denies stealing an Apple iPAD mini valued at £300 belonging to Carphone Warhouse on February 10. He pleaded guilty to damaging a police cell at Grantham, causing £50 worth of damage, on the same date. Magistrates remanded him in custody until February 18.
* Louis Michael Kidd, 27, of Houghton Road, Grantham, denies a charge of breaching a non-molestation order by speaking to a named person in Alexandra Road on January 2. He was remanded on bail until February 25 on condition he does not interfere with witnesses and does not go to Alexandra Road.
* Stephen Turton, 18, of London Road, Grantham, pleaded guilty to resisting PCSO Faulkner in the execution of his duty in the Isaac Newton Centre on January 9. He was given a conditional discharge for 12 months and ordered to pay costs of £50 and a victim surcharge of £15.
* Binas Patel, 32, of Barrowby Gate, Grantham, denied drink driving in Harlaxton Road, on November 29. He was remanded on unconditional bail until February 14 for possible refix of trial date.
* Audrys Dauboras, 34, of Cambridge Street, Grantham, and Romas Vigura, 49, of Tilling Close, Grantham, are charged with jointly robbing a person of two laptops, value unknown, in Welwyn Close, Grantham, on February 5. They are also accused of jointly robbing another person of a wallet and contents, muscle supplement and a vehicle log book at the same address and on the same date.The case was sent for trial at Lincoln Crown Court on February 21 for a plea and case management hearing. They were given bail on condition they did not contact named witnesses and did not go to Welwyn Close. Dauboras must also live and sleep at his address in Cambridge Street. Vigura must live and sleep at his address in Tilling Close.
* A warrant for the arrest of Kaspars Runkausis, 29, of Tilling Close, Grantham, was ordered. Runkausis is charged with being the owner of a dog which was dangerously out of control in Huntingtower Road, Grantham, on August 25 last year.