Grantham court: Curfew after drug found
Londoner Mohammed Mohamed was given a 28-day curfew and fined £70 after being found with cannabis.
Mohamed, 22, of Goldsmith Avenue, London, was stopped by police on the A607 slip-road of the A1.
Giles Tyas, defending, said the amount of cannabis found was only enough for one cigarette.
Mohamed also admitted breaching a suspended sentence order from last year which was imposed for possession of cocaine and heroin.
Mohamed admitted possession of a Class B drug. As well as the 7pm to 7am curfew and the fine, Muhamed must also pay £85 in costs and a £20 surcharge.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: North west