Grantham court: Drugs charge
A man accused of supplying Class B drugs was given a crown court date.
Sam Degnan, of Westerdale Road in Grantham, is accused of committing the offence in Earlesfield Lane in Grantham.
Degnan, 20, has yet to enter a plea.
His case was sent to Lincoln Crown Court where he is due to appear on April 22. He was released on unconditional bail.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west