Grantham court: Woman faces trial over theft charge
A woman charged with stealing goods worth more than £250 from Currys in Grantham faces a trial.
Kerry Askew of Uplands Drive in Grantham denies the theft charge which relates to an alleged incident on February 11.
A trial will be held on May 7 at Grantham Magistrates’ Court.
Askew was bailed with the condition she does not enter any retail premises except Lloyds Pharmacy in New Beacon Road and the Co-op in Princess Drive.
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Good news follows bad for Grantham councillor Ray Wootten
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- UPDATE: Seven-year prison term for Grantham man who slashed victim’s face with a knife
- Grantham Museum to offer book of condolence for Margaret Thatcher
- Baroness Thatcher dies at 87
- First concert of Harlaxton Manor classical music season is out of this world
- Grantham Journal remembers Baroness Thatcher’s last town visit
- District Council flag at half-mast marking death of Margaret Thatcher
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 29 mph
Wind direction: North