Grantham Journal goes to ...
Pictured in front of the Shwezigon reclining Buddha in Bago in the “wonderful country” of Burma, are Andrew and Elaine Mayfield, plus the Journal.
The couple, of Belton Avenue in Grantham, were taking a tour, which also took in Inle Lake, Ayeyarwaddy River and Ngapali beach.
* Going somewhere nice? Why not take a copy of the Journal and send us a photo of you holding it on your trip? E-mail: email@example.com
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- UPDATE: Seven-year prison term for Grantham man who slashed victim’s face with a knife
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west