Grantham Journal letter: Let Charles Read pupils stay in Corby Glen
Why does The West Grantham Academies Trust want to close down Charles Read School?
If the pupils are happy, like it and enjoy the school, let them stay.
It’s a great school, why close it?
I went to Charles Read in the 1960s and so did many other people/pupils over the years, and with luck, many more to follow.
Good luck and best wishes to all pupils and parents trying to keep Charles Read open. It’s your school, boys and girls.
What will happen to the school if it is closed - houses built on the site?
Beck Gardens, Grantham
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: South west