Grantham Journal letter: Select your pets wisely
It must be dreadful for anyone to have their pets stolen, but the dogs were not pets, they were just a money-making project (‘Thirteen pups are stolen’ from a dog breeder in Brant Broughton, Journal, January 4).
It didn’t sound as if the dogs ever lived in the house, not even when they had pups, so when the new owners take home their puppy, it has never heard a hoover or washing machine.
How cruel is that?
Let this be a warning- always make sure you see both parents or better still, get a pet from an animal rescue centre because 100s of dogs are abandoned and destroyed every day and these breeders are only making things worse.
Name and address supplied
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Good news follows bad for Grantham councillor Ray Wootten
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- Grantham Museum to offer book of condolence for Margaret Thatcher
- Baroness Thatcher dies at 87
- Grantham Journal remembers Baroness Thatcher’s last town visit
- First concert of Harlaxton Manor classical music season is out of this world
- Councillor calls for Grantham to make the most of Margaret Thatcher links
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 30 mph
Wind direction: North