* Richard Hart, of Stour Court in Grantham, pleaded guilty to stealing £100 in pound coins from Gala Bingo in Grantham on November 10.
The 25-year-old was granted a 12-month conditional discharge and told to pay £100 in compensation, a £15 victim surcharge and £85 in costs.
* Julian Carter, of Ermine Street Ancaster, denies visiting an address in Hougham where he was banned from, and also contacting a woman he was prohibited from making contact with.
The 40-year-old was remanded on bail until February 2 for trial. He was banned from contacting a named woman and from entering an address in Hougham.
* Jonathan Locking, of South Parade in Grantham, pleaded guilty to possessing 0.51 grammes of heroin. The 35-year-old was fined £65 and told to pay a £15 victim surcharge and £85 costs. The drugs were to be destroyed.
* Jake Webster, of Chapel Lane in Ropsley, appeared to face a charge of breaching a licence.
The 18-year-old was told to attend Lincoln Magistrates’ Court on January 15.
* Nicole Fabre, of Bridge End Road in Grantham, pleaded guilty to stealing lager worth £2 from My Supermarket in Grantham, committing a further offence while subject to a conditional discharge, stealing wine worth £5.90 from a filling station in Manthorpe Road, stealing lager worth £2.50 from K2 Mini Mart, stealing two bottles of wine from The World Star Store, and stealing four cans of lager from Tates Spar Shop.
The 25-year-old was remanded on bail until January 28 pending the completion of a psychiatric report.
She was banned from entering any retail premises other than Morrisons and St Johns Pharmacy in Grantham, and from having any open alcoholic vessel in a public place.
* A man accused of stealing a £60 heart monitor from Asda in Grantham must return to court later this month.
Christopher Jones, 33, of Shakespeare Avenue in Grantham is also accused of stealing a bicycle from another man.
Jones’ case was adjourned until January 28 to tie in with other matters. He was released on conditional bail which prevents him from entering Asda in Grantham.