Grantham man accused of growing cannabis
A Grantham man appeared at Grantham Magistrates’ Court accused of producing cannabis.
Mark Bellamy, of Albert Street, is charged with producing the Class B drug at a property in Jubilee Avenue, Grantham.
The Crown Prosecution Service asked magistrates to grant an adjournment while further evidence is received, which was contested by defence solicitor Rob Arthur. Magistrates agreed to adjourn the case.
Bellamy, 40, will appear back in court on November 5. He was granted unconditional bail.
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Good news follows bad for Grantham councillor Ray Wootten
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- UPDATE: Seven-year prison term for Grantham man who slashed victim’s face with a knife
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North west