Judge warns Grantham man convicted of drug dealing to expect prison sentence
A MAN who admitted drug dealing charges has been warned he faces a possible jail sentence.
Craig White, of Clyde Court, Grantham, pleaded guilty to possession of 40.58g of cannabis with intent to supply on March 27 when he appeared before Lincoln Crown Court on Monday. He also admitted possession of 25.48g of the same drug with intent to supply on October 27, 2011.
Judge Sean Morris adjourned sentence for probation report preparation.
White, 27, was granted bail, but the judge told him: “As far as I can see I will probably impose custody and it will be immediate. I will adjourn sentence but don’t get your hopes up.”
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Good news follows bad for Grantham councillor Ray Wootten
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- UPDATE: Seven-year prison term for Grantham man who slashed victim’s face with a knife
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North west