DCSIMG

Kitchen blaze in Grantham

Firefighters on scene in Bridge End Road. Photo: Alex Braunton

Firefighters on scene in Bridge End Road. Photo: Alex Braunton

A cardboard box placed on a hot hob caused a kitchen to go up in flames.

Firefighters were called to Bridge End Road in Grantham just after 1.20pm today (Saturday).

There was severe fire, heat and smoke damage to the kitchen and its contents, and smoke damage to the remainder of the house.

Nobody was injured.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page