LETTER: Should be allowed to sell plants from driveway
REGARDING the article in last week’s Journal, concerning John Kidd,
I believe he should be allowed to continue selling plants from his home driveway.
I have bought many plants from him on quite a few occasions, have found the family to be very helpful and friendly and all the plants were very healthy and reasonably priced.
I have never experienced any problems and can only think the person who complained must be jealous in some way, especially to report him to the council without even talking to John Kidd first.
As he so rightly says, you see many people selling flowers, vegetables etc from their home.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: North west