Man from South Witham admits possessing indecent photos of children
A SOUTH Witham man admitted possession of over 15,000 indecent photographs of children when he appeared before Lincoln Crown Court on Monday.
Andrew Knight, 40, of Troughton Walk, pleaded guilty to four charges of possession of indecent photographs on April 13, 2011 and a further charge of possessing 63 extreme pornographic images. He also admitted 10 charges of making an indecent image of a child on dates between December 13, 2009 and February 28, 2011.
Judge Sean Morris granted Knight, 40, bail to appear back in court next month for sentence.
He told Knight: “I am granting you bail but don’t read into that any indication as to sentence.”
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Ambulance service fined £3.5 million after missing targets
- Mother’s plea for the return of items stolen from Grantham home
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West