The Shaping Health for Mid Kesteven consultation began on November 21 and closes on February 20.
NHS Lincolnshire says it will be bringing thousands of consultation packs to Grantham in the coming days and weeks to allow people to have their say.
You can contact NHS Lincolnshire’s Engagement Team to request a copy of the consultation document by calling 01522 515364 or by e-mailing: email@example.com
You can also download the information at www.lincolnshire.nhs.uk
You can also write to the Engagement Team to request consultation information at: FREEPOST L148, NHS Lincolnshire, Cross O’Cliff, Bracebridge Heath, Lincoln, LN4 2BR.
A series of public invitation events will be held in Grantham over the coming weeks and months where people will be able to speak to the people behind the plans to close the maternity unit.
Here are the dates, times and locations:
- November 28, 9am to 1pm, Council Chamber at South Kesteven District Council in St Peter’s Hill, Grantham.
- December 5, 10am to 4pm, Grantham Hospital Outpatients Department.
- January 13, 10am to 2pm, Asda in Union Street, Grantham.
- January 22, 11am to 4pm, Grantham Hospital Outpatients Department.
- February 5, 2pm to 5pm, Asda in Union Street, Grantham.
NHS Lincolnshire say the outcome of the consultation will be considered in April before action is taken.