Movement to music vitality programme
PEOPLE who have difficulty exercising can go along to new movement to music classes in Grantham.
The Vitality programme incorporates physio-based movement to music and is aimed at the over-60s - or anyone under that age with a medical condition which restricts their ability to undertake regular exercise.
There are classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Methodist Church Hall in Harrowby from 10am until 11am.
On Wednesdays a class is held at Canterbury Close in Grantham from 1.45pm until 2.45pm and at Angel Court in Ancaster from 3pm until 4pm.
On Thursday there is a class at Sherwood Rise Lounge, Caythorpe, from 2pm until 3pm.
All of the classes are approved and subsidised by NHS Lincolnshire.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Lincolnshire Police and Crime Commissioner Alan Hardwick says he has no intention of resigning and has a good relationship with Neil Rhodes
- Grantham Journal Letter: ‘Poor political performance triggers cynicism’
- Grantham Journal Picture of the Week
- Grantham school bids to take an extra 100 pupils
- Ex-police cadet from Grantham who filmed himself raping a child is jailed for 16 years
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Grantham
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 3 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 24 mph
Wind direction: North west